Amaranth and Polenta Porridge
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup polenta
- 1/2 cup amaranth
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1-2 tbsps honey
- 1/4 cup milk (or non-dairy milk)
- Put the water into a pot with the salt.
- Bring saltwater to a boil.
- Add the polenta and amaranth.
- Reduce heat and simmer, cover for about 30 minutes, and stir occasionally.
- After 20 minutes, add in cranberries and stir.
- When porridge is soft and creamy, remove from heat.
- Add pine nuts, honey, and milk and enjoy!